Saturday 19 May 2007

window figure 3 May07
window figure 4 May07
window figure 5 May07
Here are somemore of the black ink studies I did. I'll post the rest eventually.
But, I've decided only to work in colour for the next week or so, to see if I can achieve the same fluidity I was experiencing when doing these. Everyone's feedback has been so positive, that I'm going to post my 'failures' as well as my 'successes' for all to see. This blog is a great way for me to be objective about what I create. I'm still not sure where I'm heading long-term (does anyone?) with this, but it feels 'right' if that makes sense. It also feels essential. All my family - kids, hubby, sisters, dad, etc have been so supportive in what I'm doing. In fact the kids were doing pastel studies the other day because they were getting excited by what I was doing, and wanted to join in.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails