Friday 28 December 2007

New Journal

I treat myself to a lovely Moleskine book whilst in Vienna, but I don't like it. The pages aren't white, but a funny yellowish-creamy colour and there's no 'tooth' to the paper which makes it poor for sketching in. As a result, I've been using it more as a notebook for Christmassy lists, and not as a daily journal & sketchbook.

So, as of Boxing Day, I've started using the one hubby got me instead, and I've filled a dozen pages already. Here are the first two.

I've also added a new list to my blog of art suppliers I use. More about them later.

2 comments:

Gesa said...

Hi!
It's a funny one with the moleskine ones... it took me a while to get used to it but i found the light yellow and the heavy sizing ends up working well for what i do, so i'm sticking with them... but much of this is down to people figuring out what works for them

Yellow said...

I still have the book and may use it in the future. The pictures on your blog look like they have a white background. Do you use the watercolour Moleskine version?

Related Posts with Thumbnails