Wednesday 18 November 2009

Artists & Illustrators Magazine

Last month an article of mine was published in A&I. It's a magazine that my dad subscribed to some years ago, and he got me a subscription as a birthday gift a couple of years ago, which I've continued ever since.
A&I magazine is full of works by all kinds of working artists, and hobbying artists, and budding artists. I used to have it in my head that the only artists around were Rolf Harris, Maggi Hambling, Tracey Emin, Damien Hurst and Lucian Freud.
But here's where some of them are featured, and they're a pretty human bunch.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Well done! I will go out and buy it especially!

Sarah said...

hey, Ive got a link to you, why dont you recriproicate? You have got one of my paintings after all!!

Yellow said...

Sarah, how come I'd never linked to you? Your painting is beside the door in my living room so I see it whenever I go through into the hall. It still astonishes me to this day.
I'll get on to that link task right now.

Sarah said...

cool, ta yellow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails