As I've been 'tagged' I need to reveal 10 things about myself you didn't previously know. And, as it's an ART blog, I think every other one will be something 'arty'
1. I have a bear called Yellow Ted which I've had since I was born. And I still cuddle him when I need to.
2. I once went to Cardiff National Museum to see Renoir's 'La Parisienee' whilst doing a school project, only to find it had been removed for a tour.
3. I can sing Pink Floyd's The Wall word perfect, and if really drunk, I can beat them to the finish.
4. I have purchased a Seriograph of Michalopoulos' "Jeune Flyer" as my 10 year service award for the company I work for.
5. I have hairy big toes, like a Hobbit.
6. I can't draw from my imagination, I always draw from life, photos, etc.....
7. I HATE werewolves, they scare me silly, and have done for as long as I remember.
8. It was my dad who started me off drawing. I remember the time we sat on a hill, and he had a spiral bound a5 sketch book. I still have that sketch. I asked if I could have a go, and he let me. I loved what I'd drawn, and was hooked from then on. i must have been about 11 years old or so. Thanks dad.
9. I'm worried that I'm not a feminist - I agree fiercely with equal opportunities, but on the other hand I like looking nice, and being complimented, and I like strong men. And I recently read The Female Eunuch and disagreed with most of it. Don't tell anyone will you.
10. I'd hate to be a famous painter, I think. But I would love for my work to be 'art' and to contribute something to 21st century art. You never know.